• Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username/Email:
    Password:
  • Home
  • Members
  • Team
  • Help
  • NightOwl Productions
    • Home
    • Catalog
    • FAQ
User Links
  • Login
  • Register
  • Login Register
    Login
    Username/Email:
    Password:

    Quick Links Home Members Team Help



    NightOwl Productions

    IT'S ALIVE!

    Want to activate your old account? ⟫ READ THIS ⟪

    NightOwl Forums The Crypt Off Topic So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making...

     
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making...
    mpetrie ●
    Newbie


    Posts: 0
    Threads: 193
    Joined: Dec 2007
    Reputation: 0
    #2
    08-05-2008, 07:28 PM
    Good work! That's not bad at all... especially for a first attempt. I'd be proud of it... the coloring of the glove is hard to figure out and it also takes practice to get the fitting and mobility right. But after a few tries, you can usually get the hang of it. Good work, again!
    « Next Oldest | Next Newest »

    Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



    Messages In This Thread
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by Devilstar2k2 - 08-05-2008, 07:19 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by knifegloves.com - 08-05-2008, 07:28 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by horrorconcepts - 08-05-2008, 07:36 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by knifegloves.com - 08-05-2008, 07:40 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by FreddysNightmare - 08-05-2008, 07:52 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by Rayne00 - 08-05-2008, 11:52 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by Devilstar2k2 - 08-06-2008, 02:13 AM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by sirbrad - 08-05-2008, 08:29 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by myers04 - 08-05-2008, 08:34 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by VF 31 - 08-05-2008, 09:01 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by Devilstar2k2 - 08-15-2008, 11:12 AM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by adee - 08-15-2008, 12:43 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by Devilstar2k2 - 08-15-2008, 01:28 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by FreddysNightmare - 08-15-2008, 02:14 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by adee - 08-15-2008, 02:27 PM
    So... I Tried My Hand At Glove Making... - by Devilstar2k2 - 08-20-2008, 03:44 AM

    Possibly Related Threads…
    Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
      Who Is Currently Making The Best Silicone Fred? creamedgeezer 4 2,723 04-08-2012, 01:56 AM
    Last Post: ianfxmen
      Hand Carved Predator Biohelmet puckface 9 4,340 11-13-2011, 10:37 PM
    Last Post: puckface
      Silicone Jason/zombie Glove - Updated With 2Nd Glove pepito 4 2,803 09-01-2011, 04:05 PM
    Last Post: pepito
      Mask Making At Monte's msharrow 23 10,480 07-14-2011, 07:05 PM
    Last Post: reddwarf
      Butcher By My Own Hand travsall 18 8,120 02-17-2011, 02:54 PM
    Last Post: the green ghoul
      Knifegloves.com - Resurrection Glove Vs Screen-Used Glove mpetrie 4 2,516 10-05-2010, 12:07 PM
    Last Post: kaizu13

    • View a Printable Version
    • Subscribe to this thread
    Forum Jump:

    Linear Mode
    Threaded Mode